Tuesday 14 December 2010

iRandom

Here are some random songs on my iPod at the moment (why? because I can):

  1. I don't know much - Aaron Neville & Linda Rontsandt: Such a beautiful love song "I don't know much, but I know I love you"
  2. Dans Vir My (Dance for Me) - Eden: My all time favourite South African band, they taught me how to speak Afrikaans properly & got me out of a huge depression a few years back
  3. How to Save a Life - The Fray: I will never forget the Gray's Anatomy scene of a heartbroken Izzy lying on the floor in her magenta dress mourning Denny. Goosebumps
  4. Lay all your love on me - Mamma Mia soundtrack: This scene is 1 of my favourites from the movie & puts me in a good mood every time I hear it.
  5. You Belong with Me - Taylor Swift: I don't like her, but love her music, she's a romantic like I am.
  6. Only Human - The Parlotones: This is 1 of the best things to come out of South Africa. These guys are ROCKING
  7. Slide - Goo Goo Dolls: Never get tired of these guys
  8. Something for the Pain - Bon Jovi: This band will remain 1 of my favourites of all time - a heady mix of rock n roll and love.
  9. Not in love - Enrique:  It's been said he doesn't have the perfect singing voice, but he makes up for this in sex appeal and catchy tunes. Love his stuff & his live show is electric
  10. Supermassive Black Hole - Muse: I love the opening & I love it in the famous Twilight scene where the bad vampires are joining the baseball game
  11. Unforgiven - Metallica: This song suits the darker side of me. 1 of my all time favourites
  12. Everytime we touch - Cascada: A great dance tune that makes me tap my feet
  13. Carry on Wayward Son - Kansas: If you are a Supernatural fan you will immediately understand
  14. Wherever you will go - The Calling: This song is a favourite as well. I love that the lead singer looks so young, but has this voice
  15. My life would suck without you - Kelly Clarkson: My favourite female vocalist of all time. Awesome in concert and I lover her music, she has an unbelievable voice and I love how she embraces her curves and is an everyday woman
  16. For your Entertainment - Adam Lambert: Really enjoy his raw, Edgy sound
  17. I touch myself - The Divinyls: Sexy
  18. Over You - Daughty: My favourite song by this great band. The best song to listen to after a break up
  19. Save Tonight - Eagle Eye Cherry: A tune you can't resist singing to
  20. The Meaning in my Life - Nicholis Louw: My future wedding song.  He does it better than the original by Chicago

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Thank you for stopping by.