Tuesday 14 December 2010

Move over Jacob.....

.... I am Damon's girl now!

Damon Salvatore, played by the delectable Ian Somerhalder is a sarcastic, witty, sexy man vampire with the bluest eyes and wicked smile.

Look into my eyes....
I have always had a thing for dark hair and blue eyes (Zac Efron) and Damon is the bad boy personified.

Wicked
That raised eyebrow tells you he is gonna say something to offend somebody!

If you are a Damon fan - you are definately not alone. Visit the Official Damon Salvatore website.

Some great Damon quotes:

Stefan is different. He wants to be human. He wants to feel every episode of How I Met Your Mother


Damon: You successfully cured him of anything interesting about his personality.
Elena: Remember who helped me.

Damon: I hate myself.


Elena: How long until he's back to normal.


Damon: A few days, give or take.
Elena: It's been a few days.
Damon: Give then? I don't know.


Damon: "If I had a good side, not a way to get on it"


Damon: “What's so special about this Bella girl? Edward's so whipped!”
Caroline: You've gotta read the first book first. It won't make sense if you don't.
Damon: “I miss Anne Rice. She was so on it.”


Gotta love him!!

1 Comments:

  1. LOVE Damon.
    Mmmm, getting butterflies just thinking about him ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thank you for stopping by.