Friday 4 June 2010

Sex & The City 2


I am not a Sex & the City fan.

Never watched the sitcoms.

Watched the 1st movie - LOVED it.
2nd movie, not as amazing, but still good. I identified with her Aiden issue though.

Sometimes my jaw dropped open at the "fashion"?
Shoes were awesome though.

But at the end of the day I think there is still an important lesson to be learned:
Friendship is such an integral part of your life - and these 4 (very different ladies) prove that with the right amount of effort - sustaining a friendship is important, because sometimes you are strong for them, but other times you need them to be strong for you.

I look at all the characters and always ask myself who I am closer to in character.
I love sex as much as Samantha, I love Charlotte's sense of fashion, but in personality I think I am closer to Carrie.
I dont really identify with Miranda - she is too A type personality and I am not nearly as driven as she is in her career.
Which character are you closest to?

1 Comments:

I love hearing from you! Thank you for stopping by.