Friday 4 June 2010

Pros & Cons of dating a Toyboy


Lately my dating life seems to have become a talking point.
Why am I dating someone who is 10 year my junior?

Let me give you an honest appraisal of my relationship with QT:

Pro: I feel younger when I am with him
Con: It doesn't erase my grey hairs

Pro: He has no major baggage because he is still in the early stages of dating.
Con: He still lives at home

Pro: He isn't ready for kids yet
Con: He isn't ready for marriage either

Pro: He has a great relationship with his parents
Con: He is still very much their "little boy"

Pro: He has a very gentle soul
Con: He lets people walk over him sometimes to avoid confrontation.

Pro: He is very laid back and calms me
Con: He can sometimes "faff" (he hates it when I say that!) because he is so laidback.

Pro: He does not worry about physical imperfections
Cons: He doesn't understand why I hate it when he wraps his hand around my waist and grabs onto a Gloria roll.

Pro: He loves sex as much as I do
Con: None

Pro: He is ready for Round 2 in 5 minutes!
Con: My 31 year old body sometimes needs a teeny bit longer to recuperate (only sometimes)

Pro: I love giving him BJs

Con: I get a sore jaw every now and then


Pro: He is the best sex I have ever had
Con: How can I let him go when I know he is that good?

Pro: He loves going down on me (and he is AMAZING)
Con: Really, can there be any?

Pro: He thinks I am a Goddess
Con: Seriously, this is getting ridiculous

QT makes me feel sexy, special & loved. I am calmer when I am with him and I love being with him.

End of story

Case closed


1 Comments:

  1. oh, oh, oh! What does it matter that he's younger? All those 'cons' you could find with someone your age or even older. As long as you're having fun and all those pro's keep getting better, I say, don't stop!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thank you for stopping by.