Thursday 27 May 2010

Sex


I am a self-proclaimed Nymphomaniac. Have been before I was even having sex!

I love every single aspect of sex.

I have a variety of "toys" but I love my sparkly blue pocket rocket and lately I have my pink "sperm" (it is a G-Spot vibrator, but looks like a little sperm.
I sometimes wonder when alot is too much?

I have broken myself a few times. Lets just say long nails are not condusive to self loving.

As it is - right now I am wishing I could see QT tonight, I am finally done with "the russians" and I need some action.... desperately!!!

2 Comments:

  1. Just found you blog and I love it!! Will be catching up on everything soon :-)

    Have a fab weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey SwissTwist - thanks for popping in - visit anytime! :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thank you for stopping by.