Monday 24 May 2010

1 week

On Saturday I will be 31..... EEEKKKKK!!!

I am now not on the crest anymore - I am racing down the hill at an astonishingly fast pace.

It is bringing me closer to 35 - where my plan was to be married with at least 1 baby (girl)

It has been on my mind alot the past few days - along with how happy QT is making me.

I have decided to give he and I until the end of this year - we will then have to make a decision about whether we have a more solid future together.

We spend the day together yesterday at the Hartebeespoort dam looking at the fleamarket and eating yummy pancakes and once again I was lovestruck by how relaxed and happy I am with him!

I am celebrating good and proper this year - AC and I are spending the entire day at Mangwanani for some spoiling, then that night I am having a small celebration with a few of my close friends at Moyo Zoo Lake - I originally wanted a masked ball theme but this year I actually prefer the intimacy of a smaller group. We'll get our faces painted - close enough!

On Sunday QT and I are meeting my folks and going through to Parys for lunch to one of my favourite little restaurants - Rubys (http://www.rubysparys.co.za/)

Should take my mind off the age factor a little bit....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Thank you for stopping by.