Tuesday 17 March 2015

Out & About


As summer is coming to a close, I find myself trying to fit in as many activities as I can before the cold weather forces us inside,

We discovered a gorgeous new restaurant in Sandown, called Liege Cafe. French Belgian and their pastries are to die for.
The Brioche french toast with Creme Anglaise is a winner; not to mention the delicious little macarons that are served with the cappucino.



It's not often that we venture out into town, but it was a great day to do it.
We attended the Dope Donut Dipping, where got out very own donut and were allowed to choose our glaze, ice-cream and toppings.



After stuffing our faces with donuts and sparkling wine, we went for some sundowners at a trendy place called The Living Room.
When I heard the name, I had envisioned couches and tables, like a home, but they mean this literally - The place is jam-packed with plants!
All around, are plants growing in teapots, jars, etc.
It is a sight to behold, with lots of quirky touches like light fixtures made out of tree branches.
Apparently the food is very tasty, but we had only popped past for drinks, so it may be something to try in the future (when the music is at a normal level)


I am planning to squeeze a few more things into the weekends before winter, I love how there are so many things to do in Jozi!

What have you been up to lately?

1 Comments:

I love hearing from you! Thank you for stopping by.