Wednesday 16 July 2014

Simple Gestures

Our CEO is one of the nicest people you will ever meet.
He is funny, charming and tells really corny jokes. He knows the best spots for good food and great wine.

He is based in Cape Town and has been trying to get me to CT for years. One day I may just relent.

He calls me Sunshine.

The other day a poster of One Direction and a necklace of Liam - my favourite arrives in the mail. From the CEO because he knows how much I love them.

I tell you - surprises like this are enough to have me smiling the entire day!

Speaking of which - my concert at Wembley was 40 days ago. I am still wearing my armband from the show.
Yes I bath with it on - it is not made of paper.

40 Days & 40 Nights

Liam


In the Spotlight

The Boys

Happy Crowd

1 Comments:

I love hearing from you! Thank you for stopping by.