Friday 11 July 2014

Online Shopping

The perfect way to spend money without having to find parking, brave the crowds and stand in a queue to make your payment.

But what do you do when it comes to clothing shopping? Unless you have the perfect figure where clothes just fit. Then I am not talking to you - don't bother reading any further.

Claudz sent me this awesome link to a site called Runway Sale - sign up and then go shopping to your hearts' content.

Huge savings on branded items such as Forever New & Guess. I found an awesome SA brand called Salt & Pepper. Classic pieces at great prices.

Take this beautiful Grey Pencil Skirt - only R79!



I would buy this in a heart beat except for 1 point: I have no idea of this skirt will fit properly. 
And will it look good on a fuller figure?
Clothing companies need to post a photo of a Size 10, 12, 14 & 16 model each wearing the exact same outfit.
This will give us a better indication of what it will actually look like. This gorgeous woman in the photo is nowhere close to me.

However, this doesn't stop me from buying shoes or make-up ... just wait for the next sale to start... 

Go and have a look! 

Thanks for the referral Claudz - my bank account however will not thank you

Photobucket

2 Comments:

  1. I have never bought clothes online for that exact reason!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perhaps if shops added the waist and thigh measurements it will also make online shopping for clothes better. But I prefer fitting clothes before buying them, sometimes, something will look fabulous on a hanger but when I put it on, it looks terrible.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thank you for stopping by.