Saturday 18 January 2014

Project 365: Week 6




  1. Night time - our complex has these pretty lights along the walkways
  2. Squeaky cleaning himself - how beautiful is he?
  3. The reflection of the glass made it appear as if there was a smiley face on the table 
  4. My bed casting shadows on the wall
  5. The inside of my washing machine - I liked the patterns - triangles and squares
  6. The view behind me while driving home
  7. Sleeping Beauty
Sometimes I wonder what people think when I look back at some of my photos. One thing I am learning is that I am not as one dimensional with my photos as I was when I started this challenge.



Photobucket

4 Comments:

  1. Some wonderful photo's (again)! Now as you know, I'm a dog person, but I do like cats as well - and Squeaky is indeed a beauty! I love the "glass" photo and also the light too.

    What do I think when I look at your photo's? Well, I think you have come so far in such a short time. The thing I'm finding hardest right now is finding something different to take photo's of: I always look at mine and think they're
    boring!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kate - I am so glad you are also doing this challenge. But when I look at your photos I feel like a proper amateur! You have a natural eye for photography!

      Delete
  2. I love that photo of Squeaky cleaning himself. I always try to get Thomas but miss it, so well done on the timing.
    I enjoy the moments you capture. I love how you're finding creativity in everyday objects.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Claudz. This project was about challenging myself, and some days it really is a challenge - phew!

      Delete

I love hearing from you! Thank you for stopping by.