Monday 11 November 2013

Manicure Monday - Glitter

I got the idea for a glitter manicure from an article in the October edition of Cosmopolitan.
Cosmopolitan - October

I love that this mint green colour is in fashion because it has been a favourite colour of mine for a while.
I don't own any glitter nail polish in mint green though - so I had to adapt this to suit my purple glitter polish!

This is my lazy, I don't want to cut tape twist on it:

Left Hand

Right Hand

I painted a deep purple colour onto my nails.

I then used the glitter polish and swiped a diagonal line along my index fingers and a straight tip (think french manicure) along my right thumb and left ring finger. I also painted an entire nail on each hand with the glitter for some extra sparkle.

Ta-Da! Ridiculously easy but oh so pretty and sparkly!

Sidenote: The colour is a bit bold - I think this colour would do best at night.

Photobucket

3 Comments:

  1. Loved the nails!
    Hated taking them off on Saturday! haha wink
    http://johced-ourjourneytoeverywhere.blogspot.com/
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha - I liked my new look, so I am not sorry about you taking them off - if only it had been a bit easier!

      Delete

I love hearing from you! Thank you for stopping by.