Wednesday 23 October 2013

8 Things Every Happy Woman Should Have

I haven't felt much like blogging this week, so I thought I better add something happy after my sad post on Monday.

Stole this from Minky who stole it from Thought Catalog

1. A go-to drink
Cosmopolitan with extra cherries
Non Alcoholic: Passion Fruit & Lemonade


2. A go-to Karaoke song
I cannot sing, so I prefer not to subject people to this torture.
If I had to choose.... What Makes you Beautiful by 1D. The note is low and the tune is so catchy people might not notice my terrible singing

3. A uniform
Difficult - I change my wardrobe according to my moods - which change all the time!!
Probably jeans and a tank top/strappy top layered over a strappy top and flip flops or my sneakers.
4. A hair-stylist you love
My Mom. Nobody else

5. An Exercise Routine
In the distant past - gym 5 times a week. Now... nothing

6. A hobby
Photography, Blogging and Reading

7. A best friend
I have a best friend. She can talk the hind-leg off a donkey and sometimes I need her endless chatter to distract me. Other times I just need to be left alone to deal with my problems my way

8. A healthy sense of self
I am very comfortable with who I am as a person. I am happy with what I have accomplished in my career and in my personal life.
I think I could work on my self-confidence a bit, but I do not hate myself or do silly things because of an out-of-perspective self-image.
Join in and let me know!

Photobucket

2 Comments:

  1. it really doesn't matter if you cannot sing. karaoke is the best thing in teh world. start by doings something simple like an old school rap and then progress. when you're really confident, do a meatloaf song. you'll never look back :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just did this! (Yes, I know . . . what a shock!) I actually found number 8 really difficult to answer.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thank you for stopping by.