Wednesday 3 July 2013

July Cooking Challenge Week 2

Week 2:
Challenge: Fish - I substituted a recipe Baked Fish with Lemon Garlic Butter
Level: Easy
Food Photography: Easy - because I forgot and after eating realised I hadn't snapped a pic
Result: 10/10 Delectable!!

Main:
Fresh Fish with Woolworths Fish Rub

Cooked!

Before I ate it all...
Sides:
Served with Baby Potatoes and another of my new favourites: 
Watercress, Rocket & Pear Salad, a-la-Jamie-Oliver
To make this salad, read my blog post from Monday (for some reason it won't link!)

After the chicken dish, I was wondering if I was doing the right thing by joining this challenge.
I now have a new dish I enjoyed making and it was so easy.

I won't fool myself into thinking that the rest of the challenges will be this easy, and I won't let this challenge get the better of me (I want those pink Le Creuset mugs dammit)


Don't forget to visit Simply Delicious for many more tasty recipes and to join the challenge, click the button on my homepage or visit Claudz on Purple Lips and Perfect Smiles
(If I can do it, so can you!)


Photobucket

2 Comments:

  1. Well done you!! Looks really yummy :) Thanks for joining in round two

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like fish, but only if it hasn't got it's head on . . . it's the eyes, I can't stand the eyes!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thank you for stopping by.