Tuesday 11 June 2013

The gorgeousness of Stephen Amell

I've always complained that any series featuring a hot man should have more topless scenes. Seriously.
The dude spends all that time in the gym working so hard on his body and then has to cover. it. up.

Somebody heard my prayers - Enter Arrow

Oh my greatness this man is divine. I'm not one for blondes but  move over Paul Walker I'm in love with Stephen Amell!

He is a Canadian actor who has played in Vampire Diaries as the werewolf Brady

He is also 1 of the gorgeous male stars who's name has been thrown about for the role of Christian Grey....



He is ridiculously fit (he does 75% of his own stunts) and besides his perfect cheekbones and gorgeous lips, his blue eyes beckon to me.

I am so obsessed, I take photos of the TV because I just cannot let that perfection go without appreciating it with the click of my camera.




Feast your eyes on the beauty that is Stephen Amell & tell me your pulse did not speed up just a teeny bit?







Check out this short clip and tell me you don't want to start watching Arrow?

You're Welcome


Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Thank you for stopping by.