Tuesday 13 November 2012

Friendship trees

Ever watch How to lose a Guy in 10 Days? Kate Hudson buys Matthew a Love Palm...

Tee and I meet for lunch on Sunday afternoon to catch up. Afterwards we took a walk around the nursery to burn off the food we had consumed.
We came across these adorable little trees and each bought one for Christmas!

Friendship Christmas Trees!

By the colour of the pots you can guess mine is on the right!

I said to Tee, this will be the test of our friendship based on whomever can keep their plant alive the longest - although my luck with trees... not the best. (Perhaps I should've kept my mouth shut)
House plants - green thumb. 
Bonsai trees or herbs.... not so much!

I'm looking forward to being able to decorate her when she gets a bit bigger. I think this year my Jim Shaw ornaments will have to be clustered around her base, but hopefully by next year Kathy (I've just named her that) will be stronger.


Photobucket

1 Comments:

I love hearing from you! Thank you for stopping by.