Wednesday 30 May 2012

Winter Favourites

I am not a fan of winter, however I am happy that I get to wear different clothes. My summer wardrobe was very limited and this winter I was forced to buy a few new items (I had last bought a winter wardrobe for my job - 4 years ago)
The best 2 items I have bought have to be my 2 shift dresses - perfect for hiding my Gloria fat rolls & a variety of coloured tights.
The 1 thing about countries in cold climates that gets me down is that people tend to wear dull colours - grey, black & brown.
I like colour - so the variety of tights put me in a good mood, even when it is cold!

I have black chunky tights, plain grey, pink diamond, plain purple, purple stripes (below)

Paired with a skirt and either high heels, flat boots or boots with a heel, your outfits can be versatile... and colourful!

Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Thank you for stopping by.