Tuesday 22 May 2012

Top Billing Presenter Search

Today again my colleague and I sat discussing our jobs and asking ourselves if this is really all that life has to offer.
I am afraid that life is passing me by at an alarming rate & I'm going to wake up 1 day & wish I had pursued my dreams of making something of myself, of... "sparkling"
I want a career that is exciting & challenging.
I want to inspire people and do fun things.
When I was a little girl, my mom always said I would become a model married to a millionaire.
At this stage of my life I don't think the former is possible! The latter, not likely!

But I have always loved dressing up & getting my hair & make up done and I have always harboured a secret dream of becoming a photographic model or TV something or other.

As if the Gods were listening - I see that Top Billing is doing a presenter search competition.
I immediately perked up and got butterflies in my stomach.
Could this be the thing I need to spice up my life? Is this the change I so desperately need?

Do I have what it takes to leave my comfort zone and pursue an avenue I have absolutely zero experience in?

More importantly: Do I have what it takes?

My application form is all filled out, all I need to do is press Submit....

Photobucket

1 Comments:

  1. I don't really watch Top Billing, but those presenters live THE life! Good luck with your application, I will hold thumbs, make wishes and put all the positive energy I have into the universe for you :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thank you for stopping by.