Thursday 24 May 2012

Strut Songs

On the radio the other day they were discussing Strut Songs & asking listeners which song they'd pick to walk into a room.
Now as far as I know, you only need a strut song if you are a character in a movie walking in slow motion. (or a silly Sex & the City 2 scene where they walked in the desert... in heels)
But it was funny & they even played a guy's song while he walked into a board meeting, which must have been epic for that guy!
It got me thinking and if I had to choose my song a year ago - I would pick:
Maneater by Nelly Furtado.

But seeing as I am re-thinking my whole life and making different decisions... My song would be:
Titanium - David Guetta and Sia.
It inspires me & if I were gonna be walking in Slow motion in a movie (wearing Fabulous Heels) then this would be the song.

I'm bulletproof, nothing to lose
Fire away, fire away
Ricochet, you take your aim
Fire away, fire away
You shoot me down, but I won't fall
I am Titanium
 Photobucket

1 Comments:

  1. Good choice!

    I had Maneater as my "toss the bouquet" song :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thank you for stopping by.