Tuesday 11 October 2011

Let me Go!

Thailand is so close I can taste the tropical air with a hint of Strawberry Daquiri!




Only 14 more sleeps & our Asian adventure begins!



I have been obsessing over how little I can get away with packing to ensure I have the lightest suitcase ever! (I used my trip to Clarens as a practice run and all i had left out were socks and a long pair of jeans)



Being in hot humid Asia I still plan to have a long sleeve top, but I doubt a jacket is needed.



A pair of closed shoes should I need to walk a lot



A pair of slip slops that are plastic, which makes them easy to clean and give good grip on slippery surfaces



1 pretty dress for dinner out at night



1 pretty top to alternate with dress - can team it up with a pair of cropped jeans and closed shoes



1 sleeved Tee to protect my shoulders at Midday



2 summer tops & 2 summer dresses



3 Sarongs (can be doubled up as skirts and are lightweight & dont take up much space!)



The key will be accessories and mix n matching the items.



In my toiletry I have everything in miniature:



Shampoo and conditioner



Face wash, toner and moisturiser



Toothpaste (alas my toothbrush is adult size)



I am super excited! I need this holiday like an Italian mob boss needs his Mama!

Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Thank you for stopping by.