Wednesday 9 February 2011

New House

After a lot of searching and a bit of mini drama - Tee and I have finally found a house. Number 13 - my lucky number

I am super excited to actually have a house - not on another person's property, with no crying babies and drilling and bashing on a weekend at 7am.

We have a huge garden for the kitty cats (my Squeaky & her McGyver) and I hope they will become friends.
We have a study, a lounge and a mini dining area and 2 lock up garages with lots of guest parking (everything I do not have where I currently live)

My room is really very tiny, but as long as my bed fits in I will be happy - there is extra closest space in the study to fit all my extra clothes.

Tee and I are saving to go to Thailand, and by sharing a house we will also be able to split expenses and hopefully save some money.
I will also be travelling alot for work, so I am glad that Squeaky will have someone to look after him while I am away and I know Tee will give him love when I am not there.

Things I am going to miss about living alone: I can't walk around naked if I feel like it. ha ha ha - not a bad compromise.


4 Comments:

  1. that is way excitinnnng :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the new house!! How much fun! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great stuff Flirty, happy for you, please have a champes for me when you celebrate. Hold thumbs Kitty's make freinds.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thank you for stopping by.