Saturday 17 July 2010

Bad news

On another shitty note....


I have been saving all my R5 coins in my pretty pink money box. I have been saving them for QTs present as I want to buy him a Ferrari toiletry bag which costs R495!
It is his 1st birthday since we have been together and he spoilt me so much for my birthday. It is definitely the thought that counts - but I want to get him something truly special for our 1st birthday together.


The piggy sits on a stand that is near a window that I leave open for my cats. (I have learnt my lesson not to be so stupid again)
I live in a garden cottage and have never once considered that  I have anything to worry about - until today.
I put a R5 coin in tonight and it sounded empty - thats because it was!! 
R145 has been stolen out of it!!


I am so emotional about it because I really am struggling with my debt and I have been saving every coin I get to put in there for QTs present and now I only have R45 left :-(


When you are counting every cent you spend and have a daily budget of R30 for breakfast, lunch and dinner, then R145 really is a lot of money. 
Does anyone know where I could get an original Ferrari toiletry bag for cheaper?


Perhaps I should start a QT present fund? The QTPF 


Picture this as a Verimark/Glomail/Homemark ad:


Flirty is crazy about her boyfriend and wants to make his birthday truly special, because everybody deserves the best on their birthday.


Giving makes us feel good, so why not make your day a good day? A great day?


Donate to the QTPF now and feel the glow of selflessness settle upon you.


Deposits can be made via internet transfer or direct deposits.... 


BUT WAIT!! THAT'S NOT ALL!

Make payment of R50 or more and you will receive an original handwritten thank you note by Flirty -  scented with Princess perfume! 
Dont delay - donate today!
********************************************************************************


Yes I do seem to have lost my mind... I am have been robbed and cheated out of a job today - do you blame me?

3 Comments:

  1. oh honey this is awful!! ***big hugs***

    I love the fund / ad idea tho, when is his birthday?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You poor thing!! This happened to us last year. Put all our R10's in a piggy to use for our big holiday. 2 days before we were going to leave, I noticed R1500 missing. Such a huge damper.
    My first gift to my now fiancee? A toothbrush. Why? Coz it stayed at my house and it meant he could stay over.
    Let's get creative if the fund doesn't work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah you guys are awesome - thanks so much for the support!

    @SwissT - Thanks for the hugs! :-)
    His birthday is coming up now in August - barely enough time to begin saving all over again.

    @Claudz: Ah man - that is alot of money! It sucks! :-(
    I feel really bad because he bought me a fluffy robe, my Princess perfume and a link for my Nomination bracelet - so he spent an absolute fortune on me!
    I also gave QT a toothbrush so that he could stay over and that is why I want the Ferrari toiletry bag - so I can fill it with his fave deo, facecream, gel etc. Then he has a dedicated sleepover bag! :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thank you for stopping by.