Friday 30 April 2010

Sometimes I wonder....

.......what is the meaning of life?


 

 

 
My goal has always been to live a life where I can make a difference to people's lives. Not huge, but enough for them to smile and say; "wow Flirty made me smile today" or "Flirty was really thoughtful by doing....."

 

 

 
My life is so filled with work and stress that sometimes I feel that I am missing out & not making enough of a difference & lately I find myself daydreaming about the potential I would have to make a difference I would have if I had more time.....

 

 

 
I would travel more, I would throw more parties (dress up parties), work more on our event company (my true passion) and I would spend more time with my family & friends.

 

 

 
There is so much to experience in life & yet I find that most of these hours are spent getting shouted at by my boss because he is in "one of those moods", working towards a deadline or doing housework & then thanks to my mystery ailment, needing to sleep all the time.

 

 

 
My short term goals for this year are:

 
Pick really awesome (not necessarily) expensive presents for my friends & family


Appreciate them


Appreciate QT & how lucky I am to have him in my life


Go on more short weekend breaks


Do more fun activities (Canopy tours etc)


Say no to an outing, event etc when I know I cannot afford to go instead of putting myself further in debt


Spend more lazy days in PJS watching dvds


Updating my blogs more


Working more on the Evnt company marketing


Throw a masked dress up party (Casanova the movie style)

 
Let's hope the rest of this year is more smooth and meaningful....

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Thank you for stopping by.