Monday 7 December 2009

Sam/Jared, Jared/Sam - YUMMY either way.


Mrs Jared Padalecki…



Has a nice ring to it doesn’t it?


I am hooked on, addicted to Supernatural.


Have been since Episode 1, Season 1.
I used to give up time with my boyfriend so I could watch it.

I am a Winchester brothers groupie and I would have a hard time breaking Dean’s heart as I tell him that Sammy is my man.


I have a permanent flutter when I watch Sam/Jared. Those dimples have almost been the death of me on many occasions.

There is 1 major complaint I have – I am on season 4 and have seen only a handful of topless scenes. How many letters will I have to start sending to the Producers to get the Winchester fans some skin action?


Nothing like some muscles torsos while ghost fighting to keep the fans happy.

Hollywood – please give Jared a message from me that I am single and available to fly to meet Jared at a moment’s notice.


Santa Claus – please may I have Jared for Christmas ? I have been a good girl all year.


I crossed my fingers – because we all know Sam likes them slightly corrupted (Ruby)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Thank you for stopping by.