Monday 16 November 2009

Men... gotta bonk them


Hello my name is Flirty - and I'm a Nymphomaniac.
Seriously.
I think of sex all day.

Was recently doing the deed with 2 men.

The forbidden is terribly exciting!

I just couldn't choose!
Scuba is all muscle and goes at it like a jackhammer.
Joe is the gentle considerate lover. Magic hands, but lacks that wild passion.

Almost added a 3rd. Bax is a passionate man that almost kissed my clothes off!
Technique, passion, sexiness. Why didn't I?

A love square is so much more complicated than a triangle.

Bax went back home, I regrettable and perhaps too hastily ended it with Joe and I'm not getting from Scuba because I've been ill and he is sulking.

I need action!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Thank you for stopping by.