Tuesday 28 February 2012

Claireabella Originals

Since seeing these amazing handbags, they have occupied my thoughts & I can hear them calling to me... all the way from the UK!
What makes them so special? They are designed especially for you! You tell them your hair, eye colour as well as your type of dress & an extra something - like pink hearts or a champagne glass - and they personalise a bag with your name.
I want one so so SO badly desperately!
The Claireabella Original is hand-painted by the designer herself & personalised with a special something. It is then given a number, so it is truly an original.
Here is my dream bag:
Type: Glitz 
Green eyes:
Brown hair:
Here are a few examples - tell me these are not the cutest!!
Canvas example:
Visit their website here - and if you buy one, I expect a bag as a thank you for the fantastic idea!Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Thank you for stopping by.