Sunday 11 December 2011

One Thing - One Direction

I posted about this group the other day & since then I am discovering more and more reasons to love their music.
And by now I am sure you have figured out something about me:
If I love something, I am obsessed.

This is the case with One Direction.

They're a decent bunch of guys, and they are pretty darn cute too.
Liam Payne is my absolute favourite, his smile is just too cute (and he only has 1 kidney) so that already makes him unique.
If the cynics out there will look past his boy band good looks and listen to the quality of his voice, you will see what I mean.
Deep, rich and super sexy.

Their latest release off their new album is called One Thing, and below is the acoustic performance of this song.

After watching this, you cannot tell me these boys don't have a future in the music world!


Now have a look at one of their early performances in the X Factor - Kids in America:


Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Thank you for stopping by.