Sunday 2 October 2011

My weekend away to Clarens...

... Just what the doctor ordered.

Clarens is a lovely smal town situated in the Free State - about a 4 hour drive from home.

It is a quaint little town filled with the most gorgeous antique stores (real antiques, not junk) and home made goods.

3 days away from my life is just what I needed. I have been having heart palpitations and terrible chest pains, so I have been ordered not to exercise & on Tuesday I am undergoing an ECG Stress test to see what the matter is - I can tell you now that it is the bitch woman I work with who is driving me insane.

More importantly, I cannot exercise and I have only 23 days til Thailand!

Anyway, I digress...

We stayed in a cozy guesthouse called Periwinkle Blue - Just too pretty with lots of little details that made it special.

Here is my weekend in pictures:


My room @ the guesthouse






Olivia Hope who lives in a carpet shop










Clementine who lives in a restaurant

Photobucket

1 Comments:

I love hearing from you! Thank you for stopping by.