Monday 16 May 2011

Venue Hunting

Went venue hunting with my brother and fiancee

I love looking at wedding venues, because I can always imagine a wedding taking place at most of them.

I am a Gemini, so I have a multi faceted personality & therefore I like a lot of different styles

This is why I would like to plan other people's weddings.

I just saw a vintage wedding on a photography blog and now that is 1 more thing I want to do.

We saw a gorgeous venue that screams old school charm. The rooms are in an old house with huge fireplaces and wooden floors.
www.hertford.com

www.hertford.co.za
 But, like a wedding dress, the venue speaks to you and our next venue on the list was The One

Set in the heart of the Cradle of Humankind, this beautiful setting is truly an Oasis.

With a range of outside locations to pick from or a gorgeous chapel overlooking the mountains, to the substantial, well-tended gardens - this place is truly a perfect venue.

The bridal suite is understated elegance with a claw bath beside a wall of mirrors and a little room complete with wash basin and hairdryer for the hairstylist.

I am so excited to see this wedding, and to top off the fun day - I was asked to be her bridesmaid!




Photobucket

2 Comments:

  1. Looks unbelievable! You just know when you have found THE ONE xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. now that will be a classy shindig!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thank you for stopping by.