Thursday 22 July 2010

Good/Bad News day


The rollercoaster ride continues!

Yesterday I met up with my friend Bebe.
Bebe is a friend who used to know everything about me - we worked together for years but we dont see each other as much since we dont work together anymore.
But we have the type of friendship that when we get together we pick up where we left off and chat for HOURS. (Usually in the parking lot. The colder the weather - the longer the chat)
She filled me in on her happenings which included R4000 being stolen from her practice as well as about 4 or 5 glasses frames.

Tee then called to tell me that she just got home to find her place ransacked. Her burglar bars had been cut and the door broken down.
Her belongings are all gone; cute pink Sony dvd player, TV, all her cds and DVDS (bye bye Twilight and New Moon) her prized coffee machine that cost her a fortune as well as her electric toothbrush!! 
That is just gross!

And for the icing on the cake:
My brother's girlfriend is pregnant!! EEEKKKKK!!!!

My brother is 28 and just recently moved in with his girlfriend - and now we hear the news.
I am still in a state of shock.... they can barely afford to look after themselves let alone a baby!
ANd I can see my parents trying to help them out and making things worse for them. Oh Boy!
I am going to be an Aunty... oh boy!

1 Comments:

  1. Some horror stories, shame, poor things.
    Mixed emotions about being an Aunt? I wouldn't be too excited!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thank you for stopping by.